Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Does Caresource Cover Dentures Gingivitis During Pregnancy?

Gingivitis during pregnancy? - does caresource cover dentures

How is it treated? at 14 weeks I have conducted an X-ray to pregnnacy?

He had no dental insurance for the past 5 years, my gums bleed every night before I was pregnant, I must now, for the dental insurance, but that's what Medicaid (I Care Source), X-ray, cleaning, cavities, dentures and root canals the posterior teeth

im really not, as I am unemployed and I applied for any loan that (ask for the dental treatment could not be rude)

I do not think or Medicaid, will continue to pay and if it is a problem of poor health, they bleed at night, and the arms are swollen and pregnant at 14 weeks, so that its worse (and if I brushing my teeth)

5 comments:

Ellen said...

To increase gum problems during pregnancy, and Medicaid usually do not dental problems. Unfortunately, my dentist told me that there is little they can do for this kind of thing - just smile and endure. What have I done to make it a little better was to have sensitive teeth toothpaste and electric toothbrush for ten dollars to ... My gums bleed more than before, but I'm more problems so far. I am 25 weeks.

C N said...

I do not know how to deal with, but you need to use Listerine every time after brushing, brushing teeth at least 3 times per day.

Logan and Ella's Mommy said...

Consult a dentist and ask what the treatment plan he wants to do.

nounou said...

Well, there are some recipes to get mouthwhashes yu could, but do not know when during pregnancy. Some pregnant women gingivitis during pregnancy. I suggest you start flossing every night. This helps a little. If it is not treated, you lose your teeth because the gum has teeth. The treatment of gingivitis may call for surgery, and many F Tribunal for the anesthesia is certainly a need to reiterate that she is pregnant. Regular cleaning damaged even without anesthesia. Go see a dentist and see if he can prescribe a special mouthwash. Do not keep brushing, even if it hurts, and of course silk, otherwise this thread would have taken place.
Good luck

Starsfan... said...

Since you said that you have completed dental insurance, are simple to the dentist for a general cleaning. Even a general cleaning to remove tartar build some of which should help the gums. Pregnancy gum problems anyway, but extra Tarter have on the gum only makes matters worse.

I had gum disease throughout their lives. Wed largely inherited. I'm going to the dentist every 3 months or less, but now I'm pregnant. It helps. Thus, a regular cleaning will now help your gums.

, Up in the dental rinse with salt water. This should help some swelling and can receive some relief. My dentist always suggest that the salt water, especially if the gum extra. What ever you do not use a conditioner but tooAlcohol in it. In reality, so that your gums worse.

Post a Comment