Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Black Hairy Mama My Nana Wouldn't Do This !!?

My Nana wouldn't do this !!? - black hairy mama

A little old lady decides to join the Hell's Angels!
One day he knocked on the door to his original club. A big, hairy, bearded man with biker tattoos on their arms all the answers. They proclaimed loudly: "I would like to join your club."
The guy is funny, and decides his mood a little, so it says it needs to get to know someone to bikers. The biker asks: "Do you have a motorcycle?"
The little old replied: "Yes ... my bike parked there," and the amount of snaps black Harley chopper in the driveway.
The biker asks: "Are you drinking?
The little old answers "Yes, like a fish. I'll have one man in his club in the table."
The biker asks: "Do you smoke?"
The little old answers: smoke, "Yes, like a chimney. At least 4 packs of cigarettes and three connections per day and a few cigars in the night, playing pool.
The biker is impressed and asks, "You talk like a bad mother. Say, you have to be picked up once before by the police?
The old lady thought for a moment and said, "No, but I have circumvented by my nipples a few times. Loved it."

6 comments:

Sir Jeph said...

Joke it is absolutely extraordinary, a real pirate, made me laugh so much, thank you ...!

pullthet... said...

haha! that's funny!

ℓιℓ_вα∂ said...

Ha, ha, ha - Bloody Brilliant estimated to have a star!
xoxox

Courtjes... said...

okay. I saw it coming, if a bit how to collect lint in demand.

monky_bi... said...

lol, nice! have a star!

Nourtia Nil said...

lolz ... good one

Post a Comment