Sunday, January 31, 2010

Removing A Wart Like Anemone On A Dog Problem Removing Dead Skin And Wart On Finger?

Problem removing dead skin and wart on finger? - removing a wart like anemone on a dog

I have a certain type of viral wart on the first joint of my index finger, I tried to remove with salicylic acid and the presentation of the dead skin. I seemed to continue the therapy for 2 months and all that complicate things if the file is just dead skin back!? I tried, warts and a freezer that does not work. Is there something I can use to eliminate the unsightly accumulation of dead skin and wart? Thank you.

5 comments:

(EBONI EYEZ) said...

good! Warts are in the pharmacy then maybe you should go to the pharmacy, get some, because it sounds painful and annoying and should go or not, a hand and foot doctor ......... . ..
I hope that helped some
Kisses ~ ~

Kim M said...

I have warts several times in my life and always had to go to a dr. be removed. In August last year I have on my toe, or i January to 8 of them have three toes on the same level. I froze a total of 10 times at home, and nothing worked. Then a friend told me to go to a beauty salon and buy 100% tea tree oil. I thought, yeah right. I bought it for $ 5.99. a small bottle, which has an applicator, such as nail polish. I have it on each wart every night for a week and not bad. What? I could not believe it. were very painful. Then they gave me a week or longer and were as hard as stone, turned a dark color, and fell. I'm still speechless. no pain, and when he fell, they left holes where the wart once was. last week just happened, and I'm thrilled! try and good luck!

Elephant Man said...

Also a former family physician, it can be removed for you.

伊薇特 said...

1. Get the nail polish
2. DAB a bit about your wart
3. in 1 week or two, it will

TRUST ME!

jax said...

buzzuka wart
LL thats all I can say,

Post a Comment