Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Late Short Heavy Period Started My Next Pill Pack Late, Short But Heavy Period, And Now I Have Extreme Naseau, Whats Going On Here?

Started my next pill pack late, short but heavy period, and now i have extreme naseau, whats going on here? - late short heavy period

My last period began on 14 this month and finished 17th, just four days, but it came just in time for my pills. It ended on Thursday, usually takes about 7 days. Sun has not yet begun, my bag until next Monday, I am an owner on Monday. It is five days without pills. We had sex on Thursday and every day after that until Monday. My question is: What are my chances of getting pregnant with my miss-PAK-pill? And no way Thereza symptoms of this place, even if I was right? The only been 9 days since the last day of my period. But my back began to hurt, and I was extreme nateous for 2 consecutive days. It is customary to disappear. Please help someone, I want to be pregnant. I had a miscarriage, it was 3 months. I am not willing to go through this ordeal again. The tests are very useful. Thanks in advance

1 comment:

Morgan said...

It could very well be pregnant, however unlikely. If you think you have to stop and dispense the pill to have sexual intercourse until 4 weeks after the date of the last menstrual period. Simply because if you are pregnant can harm the baby and taking the pill can cause miscarriages.


As the symptoms of pregnancy, not even able to experience and at least until the fourth week of pregnancy, so I said a couple of days should be about 4 or 5 Pregnancy itself does not happen until about 2 weeks after the last menstrual period and the introduction of one weeks later, that is, they do not have the hormones are still key to symptoms!

Post a Comment