Monday, January 11, 2010

Arrow Rv Please Help, Anyone Who Knows About RV/auto Parts! I Need To Move One Today.?

Please help, anyone who knows about RV/auto parts! I need to move one today.? - arrow rv

I have an RV, about 11 miles from his storage unit drive New Today. This is a 34-foot Pace Arrow has in 1984. The fuel gauge does not work, but before you get 10 + gallons in the tank and having received a blow on the tank and I felt empty ... =)
The only problem I had, as far as I know, was the fuel line had to be replaced. Before that, it breaks. Here we go, but I think it might be (a problem with the fuel pump?) Because they (with some difficulty) and a duration of 10-15 minutes, then begins and ends suddenly you hear a click, quickly, when the fuel pump one minute.
As you can see, I only know a little about the RV parts, and really need advice because you can not afford to be towed! If there is something wrong, I'll still be able to get the storage of 10 liters of gasoline?
Someone told me that if less than 5 gallons then sputter out, because it can not be all the way from the bottom of the tank access ... Is that true? I am very tight on cash, so please tell me whether you think I amput more gas in it. If so, I will not be able to move themselves and today, will create problems. = (
Thank you in advance for any advice!

3 comments:

The Earl said...

Not able to use the last five gallon gasoline sounds unlikely - can not often a gallon or two, but five seems extreme.

The pump seems to work well. The sound is easy on the filling. You do not need to go for a full minute, but it will take some time. It is more likely to have a filter. Under the assumption that the fuel is injected, can be wrong, too. The system must be maintained under pressure and pressure when the engine is running. If the filter is restricted (dirty), the pressure on the side of the tank is fine, but the engine of the filter, you can slowly decrease the pressure (when the filter is effectively blocked). So, if the engine is turned off, the pump is running for a few seconds to clear the pressure in the system, then. Well, if the pump runs for a minute, this gas is not made, and only closed as a protection against overheating. Click My cars are fuel injected, if no gas is available, but only for a short period of time. The pressure is rising, will stop the pump. New CorvoTTE tanks behind the seats, so I really listen.

Again, only guessing, but if it begins and lasts 15 minutes, go to the gas engine. And if the clicks of a kind of fast click of the pump () and stop for the loading of the system. More gas will not necessarily help, but causes very little gas, that the dirt is collected in the container, which the filter.

Add another gallons would not hurt some help - probably to intake filter unwanted and can make things happen. But remember also the filter.

Pete S said...

As what I think we need more gas. Watch the sound of his audience (click) is the fuel pump fuel work, but it is on the line. So tell me that it is not enough fuel ..

Larry E said...

Sounds like the fuel pump is not to collect fuel. 10 liters of fuel should be sufficient. Sounds like the collection of fuel in the tank is broken and can not afford the fuel. In addition, if the line was replaced only if it could be good sucking air.

Post a Comment