Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quiet Cpu Cooler Hi Guys, I Need Some Help With Install Of An Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler (Zalman From Nvidia) That I Just Bought.?

Hi guys, I need some help with install of an Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler (Zalman from Nvidia) that i just bought.? - quiet cpu cooler

Well, first is that stuff with the media and Intel ... indicating that
Supports Socket AM2
Supports AMD Athlon 64, Athlon 64 X2 and Sempron ....

Well, I have the AMD Athlon 64 X2 .... must comply with the motherboard ... but the problem is that, in accordance with the four holes I have ever bought .. So please can someone help? I support AMD CPU cooler for my age .. But do not integrate

Behalf of the cooler is Zalman Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler for Nvidia

1 comment:

Jafith k said...

If the holes do not match, there's nothing you can do, or
sorry

Post a Comment