Friday, December 25, 2009

Community Service Hours Letter Of Thanks What Colleges Am I Looking At?

What colleges am I looking at? - community service hours letter of thanks

My resume, if done with high school:

2200 in the SA, 7 kinds of awards, AP 10, the president of the club 3, 4 letters to the university, a good hour service to the community, 2 summer courses at Ivy League schools, W 3 SATII's / good results

Complementary: I, Syria (Mid-East), go to public school in a suburb of New York and that is aimed at the "French-American school to go to 8 degrees

TWIST: my average is not so great. My school is one of the only public school that does not weight grades for AP and honors. Sucks for me because I have many of those ... So, what GPA unweighted, but not all of me are right, in comparison with others: 88-89% (we are not the scale of 4.0).

My question is, what schools I look? I hope that the schools of UCLA, but I'm afraid esque, look far, because I GPA.

THANKS SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Veracruz... said...

Bro, if I'm shooting in 2200 to the SA and active in their school with a good bet, they will test at UCLA and the schools of this caliber. GPA is just one of many factors when a student, in addition, all AP courses know, of course, damage to your GPA and universities have them still.

If you go collegeboard.com, you can search the profiles of the various universities. From here you can search through the inclusion of new and see what the student factors (GPA, SAT, active ...) Check out the most.

Good luck!

Post a Comment